Baked Herb Chicken Breast Tenders
- Chicken Breast Tenderloins (I baked 15 pieces)
- 1/4 cup melted margarine (I used olive oil to my liking)
- 1/2 tsp. Dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp. Dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1/2 tsp. Dried sage
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. Black pepper, coarsely grounded
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine herb ingredients and olive oil in a bowl. I substituted the margarine for olive oil to my own liking. I just so happened to have a rosemary plant at home from over the summer, and lots of leftover sage from Thanksgiving Day.
- Rinse off chicken, pat dry.
- Place chicken in baking pan, you can use foil to line the pan. I didn't need it because the olive oil helps the chicken not stick to pan.
- Make sure the herb mix is evenly brushed onto chicken tenders.
- Bake chicken tenders for 22 minutes or until you see that it is done. It will be firm and not pink.
- Depending on how many people you want to serve, 1 potato can serve 1-2 people.
- Olive oil
- Salt and black pepper, to your own liking
- Cut sweet potato into strips.
- Evenly rub olive oil over the fries.
- Bake in oven at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
I also fixed Mushroom Alfredo using mostaccioli pasta. Hopefully you already know how to boil pasta, right? To save time I just used the Bertolli brand cheese sauce. The sauce is creamy and has portobella mushrooms. I added a few dashes of garlic salt to further jazz it up.
My daughter has food allergies along with her eczema, on top of her being a picky eater. So it's pretty tough trying to feed her, but even she loved this meal! Sans the pasta because it's part of what she's allergic too (darn eggs)!