|Photo by SashasMommy|
Peppermint Candy Cane Bark
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 15 minutes
2lbs. White chocolate chips
12 Candy canes, crushed (can be pulverized in a closed Ziploc bag with a hammer)
- Melt white chocolate either in a double boiler or in a bowl over a pot of boiling water.
- Stir in crushed candy cane and peppermint extract into melted white chocolate.
- Line a 11x17" baking pan with wax paper.
- Pour and spread chocolate mixture onto wax paper.
- Chill until firm and break into pieces
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.