Friday, December 16, 2011

Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - Christmas Everyday



I'm getting myself back into the holiday spirit. Trying not to give up on all of mankind just quite yet, and I do mean ALL men right now. I've been force feeding myself Christmas to cheer myself up and it actually was working. Hey, fake it til you make it right? I'm actually a huge holiday nut, in case you haven't noticed! In the month of December I've managed to make almost every post Christmas everyday. Last year was unexpectantly enjoyable, but it's been pretty hard throughout the last few years. Though, it doesn't take much forcing when it comes to the classics. Nothing can compare to those "oldies but goodies"!

1 comment:

Makeba Giles said...

You absolutely cannot go wrong with Smokey Robinson--I love him!! Thanks for sharing!!