Monday, October 24, 2011

What's Up Zooey Deschanel?

Doug Pensinger/Getty Images
I love Zooey Deschanel's fashion sense and she definitely did not disappoint fans with that. I also love her as an singer, but I think she could have sang "The Star-Spangled Banner" alot better. Eventhough, it was still kinda in her same singing style. It was a little too simple and sweet for me. Where's the dash of sparkle? This is the World Series. At least she got the words to the song correct. And what was up with her leaving game 4 so early? Guess she and the whole cast of her new show, "New Girl" had better things to do. Famous St. Louis native, sports announcer Joe Buck, had just got done commending the cast during the game for not leaving like most celebrities. Then after that they left in the 6th inning. Joe Buck jokingly said, "Maybe they're just out getting a snack... all of 'em at once." There's still love for her. Guys drool over her, and I want to be her friend so that I can share her glam squad!

1 comment:

Snark Squad said...

I will gladly be a part of Zooey's glam squad makeover project if you get a hold of them. :) Her dresses are so adorable. If I could dress like her every day, I would be so hawt.