Saturday, September 3, 2011

Vintage Cowgirl

The Lucy Top from my last post has furthermore inspired me to do a southwestern/boho-esque style that I've been waiting to do anyway. Right now I have musical artist: The Black Keys, album Brothers, setting the tone. 

Horse design babydoll dress Etsy shop repurposefulpunk

Womens cowboy boots Etsy shop rabbitboxer

Charms Etsy shop CharmedByKaren

Cowgirl love bracelet Etsy shop MMhandmade


Gold and rhinestone belt buckle Etsy shop EverAmber


 More of a boho style:
Amber glass brooch Etsy shop BackThennishVintage

Tiger eye ring Etsy shop helloagainvintage

Feather ear cuff Etsy shop RamblinRoseCreations

Women's cowboy boots Etsy shop BackThennishVintage

Brown fringe leather bag Etsy shop SABRINATACH
I would pack a journal or two in my bag, especially since I have really bad memory storage space. It's like I got mommy brain when I was pregnant and it just stayed!
Handcrafted leather journal Etsy shop kimmydcrafts

Tan suede vegan journal Etsy shop moxy

No comments: