- Don't believe in all of the negative things you tell yourself. You are your own worse critic. So tell the inner heckler to SHUT-UP!
- Walk with my head held high and own it, what ever it is.
- Smile even when I don't feel like it. It makes me even more so approachable. Every time I leave the house, even just for a walk, a different guy approaches me (great ego boost). Funny that's when I feel like I'm so sweaty and icky I just wanna get back home to the shower.
- Change up your scenery. Rearrange furniture, add real flowers, paint a wall etc.
- Always have something to look forward to like going out to dinner, hosting a party, or buy tickets early for a show.
- BGTY (be good to yourself). You can't let your happiness depend on anybody else.
Thursday, November 17, 2011
Sometimes we all need to perform a bad-mood intervention for ourselves. Some bad experiences can have lingering effects, but it doesn't have to stay that way. This is for myself. I have noticed others are going through an mixed bag of inner-struggle too. So, this could also be for you at this particular time.