by createfirst on graphicleftovers.com
- Negotiate the interest rate with you lender.
- Make your own household products. DIY time!
- Sell things online. Try Ebay, or Craigslist. You could even use your talents and love of creating things to open up an Esty shop!
- Utilize the library. I get things from there all the time. They now have service for holding items you want from online then you pick it up at the library when it's ready!
- Have a budget of course! Stick to it.
- Start bringing your own lunch to work. Even if it's a few times a week, you gotta start from somewhere.
- Shop thrift stores. If you're an indie Lady then you've already been on to this.