Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Reflection

photo credit: pinterest

I never intentionally make New Year's resolutions, but it somehow happens anyway. My internal clock naturally wants some sort of change around this time of year. The same way I naturally get the urge to clean out my closet in the spring and rearrange furniture for spring cleaning. I was just further exploring what I'm all about. Just thinking about my last few posts in 2011 and posts so far in 2012. I think this year's theme for myself is literally cleansing my mind body and spirit. From something as simple as hugging more to making peace with someone in my spirit; I know these things can really bring great change. I want to simplify my life. Especially, by ridding my life of negative people. One day at a time.

No comments: