Monday, January 23, 2012

Cleaning Scribbles

My tot just drew all over the wall while I was folding clothes! I knew she was up to something because it was a little quieter than usual. So, I walk into the other room and there is Baby Picasso contentedly singing to herself while scribbling all over the white wall in dark blue jean crayon.

For any marks on the wall I love using the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser sponge. It really does get the marks off the wall!


Then I had the good fortune of using it again because Baby Picasso decided to do it a second time!

2 comments:

Makeba Giles said...

I have heard of this product but always forget to pick one up at the store -- now that my toddler's becoming more "artistic"(I find new markings on the walls everyday)I need to start purchasing these right away!! Thanks for the reminder! :)

RetroFlirt said...

Gotta love finding those new marks!