Friday, February 24, 2012

Weird Movie Wednesday

To make up for missing this week WMW, here it is:

This is one of my absolute favorite movies. Birds of America has an A+ cast starring: Matthew Perry, Ben Foster, Ginnifer Goodwin, and Lauren Graham. The point of the storyline actually isn't so weird to me. It just has quirky characters. That is how I feel about some of the movies in my WMW category. They are only "weird" by other peoples standards. Who really has a "normal" life? What is "normal" to you anyway? Saw this back in 2009. As you can see 2008 and 2009 was really the pinnacle of when this indie escapade got deep. Eventhough, I've always been an alternative individual and by that I mean the open-minded nerdy black girl. I must've have really been going through some dramatic changes is the only conclusion I can come to. Any ways the indie thing has been a part of me ever since then so I know this isn't just a phase of some indie-affair trend.

Just as a reminder if you don't know what's going on with WMW: WMW's are just a showcase of movies I've crossed paths with and took an open-minded chance on. These posts aren't supposed to have a full description of the movie. I didn't read the back of the cases when checking out the movies. So in the same way, maybe you'll want to check out these movies without prejudgment and knowledge of the whole movie plot too.

No comments: