Thursday, October 13, 2011

Halloween Costumes

Believe it or not, I still don't have a costume for my daughter yet. I know, I know, time is running out! The problem is that I'm being so indecisive. Naturally, she would look so adorable in everything of course!

Baby first Halloween 2009 dalmatian costume.

Alert! LOL




2nd Halloween 2010 Bumblebee.

There's 118 more photos of cuteness!
Yes, I'm my own kid paparazzi!

Up to something.
 
Discovering

I do entertain the idea of a cozy teddy bear or a cute little pumpkin. Now I have to see what's still available and where.

Though there are plenty of options on Etsy:

Pumpkin Patch Kids

Kids Halloween Fun

1 comment:

Sarah @ Made in USA Challenge said...

How cute! Love the bumble bee costume. I'm making my son a Very Hungry Caterpillar costume this year, hope it turns out nicely!
Sarah @ made in usa challenge