Monday, September 5, 2011

Fall Inspiration (Mood Board)

It all started with a little Orla Kiely radio I saw at apartment therapy . Which, then turned into an inspiration board with fall colors. As you can probably tell, I'm into the fall colors just by the design theme of my blog. As for wedding stuff, I like shades of turquoise and classic red. I emailed all of this to my mother while she was at work quite some time ago (month of May) and she printed it out because she liked it so much. She didn't even get to take any copies home because everyone else in her office took copies for themselves straight from the printer! Which somewhat made me feel like my favorites category on Etsy just had been violated. LOL just a tad. Pretty good first inspiration board, right?






Art
Etsy shop lindaketelhut

Pendant Light
Etsy shop FiligreeCreations

Mustard flower pillow
Etsy shop bedbuggs

This awesome wood table from
Etsy shop michaelarras

Cat eye mug LennyMud

White vases set of four VioletQVintage

Dog bow tie
Etsy shop SillyBuddy

Vintage typewriter
Etsy shop Hammermann

Full apron
Etsy shop Boojiboo

Singer Janelle Monae, love her!

Burnt orange dot dress
Etsy shop DyPeas

Clutch wallet
Etsy shop cottonpurr

No comments: