|photo: King Au|
Here's a fun and simple St. Patrick's Day craft that can prevent you from getting pinched!
What you'll need:
- metal edged vellum gift tag (available at craft stores)
- green paint
- thin wire
- letter beads
- safety pin
- Paint the vellum gift tag green.
- Punch a small hole on both ends of the tag.
- String the letter beads onto the thin wire. Spelling out "Irish Today".
- Carefully thread the stringed beads through the holes in the tag.
- Attach the wire ends to a safety pin on the back of the tag, creating a brooch.