Saturday, July 30, 2011

Getting To Know You


Hi out there whoever you are! Thanks for stopping by to check out my blog. I'm just getting started on my very first official blog. I've been typing my thoughts out on and off since 2008 actually, but I've never done this on a website just dedicated to dedicated bloggers! Feels kinda weird. I'm located in the Midwest, St. Louis, Missouri to be exact. So any fellow midwesterners and other new people to know are very welcome! I hope to make a great impression on you and let my personality show through my words and actions. Right now in life I'm going through that good ol' quarter life crisis most of us go through in our 20's so this is going to make for an exciting ride. With so much negativity out in the world I would like to post about delightful things that would make all most of us cheerful ('cause you can't please everyone.)

No comments: